1) Open the glove box and remove the damper stay pin.
2) Press the glove box sidewall inwards and remove the upper grommet.
3) Remove the tab of the lower part of the glove box.
• Always be sure to pull out the glove box horizontally. Pulling the glove box out upwardly can deform the hinges, resulting in looseness.
4) Remove the filter cover.
5) Remove the filter and install a new filter.
Install with “UP” mark facing upwards.
Part Available here – http://www.fteightysix.com/oe/genuine-toyota-88568-37020-cabin-air-filter/#.VaBfPvlVhBc